Wednesday, November 14, 2012

4eX 47

Hi

You might have noticed a lack of posts lately.
I will not be posting every day anymore.

I am working on getting the latest set finished. I have been a bit busy with other things though. However, it WILL be finished by the end of the month, so don't worry about that.

I have made a cafe press shop page. while the prices are higher than if we did a bulk order for things, it's altogether easier to do it this way. So, if you are interested: http://www.cafepress.com/melonsshop

If there is anything else you'd like available, let me know. However, I cannot use the Warlord logo or any images copyrighted by AEG, so don't ask. Right now, the only art I have available is Ol' Jack. If I can acquire more art in the future, then it could be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment