Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Admiral Veso

Before I talk about the card, I want to clear something up because there seems to be some misunderstanding by some people. 4eXteneded is a continuation of 4e, not a reset.  


One of the things I wanted to do with a set (and so I did it with this one) was a bit more pirate stuff. I wish Pirate would have been a bold trait, but alas.  You will see a few more Pirate cards later on, but for now let me Introduce you to Admiral Veso. True ruler of the waves?

The Admiral does not follow the theme of the other warlords for 2 reasons. The first is that Mercenaries don't really have a weak class and the second is that they already have a few Warlords work with monsters, so no need for another. What they don't have is a pure fighter, and mercs rarely get a pure fighter that doesn't have some gimmick going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment