Friday, August 24, 2012

a test

As most of you should have heard by now, "The game will not die as long as you guys keep playing it."  :P

So, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Melon aka Tommy Pistole, former design team and lead designer for a while in the last legs of PI. I got on design in the last gasps of AEG's run also, hopefully it's all coincidence and I don't just kill games >.>

Anyway, enough of that. The reason for this post and this blog is...4eXtended.  I at one point said I would have a continuation of 4e out for Gencon. Obviously it didn't happen. I forgot to factor into account all those things I didn't have to worry about before, like typesetting, art and names.  I am still working on it. I am planning for September or October for a full release and I will be using this Blog for previews, so stay tuned!

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment